Whole Systems Healthcare Boulder Clinic
naturopathic medicine, Maya abdominal therapy, pelvic floor therapy
As a naturopathic doctor, I view symptoms as the body’s attempt to communicate when it is imbalanced and so I work with the body to restore health rather than trying to suppress its attempts to self-heal. I believe that the body, like the rest of nature, is wise and will heal itself given the right conditions. My role as an ND is to support you while you do the healing. I listen fully to my patients’ stories and work to identify their obstacles to health and uncover the root cause of their symptoms, and then I use holistic and gentle therapies like nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, lifestyle changes, and bodywork to encourage the body to return to a place of balance. My passion is helping people reconnect to Nature and to themselves so that they can reclaim health and vitality, experience more energy and joy, and feel more engaged with their life.
While I was trained and practiced previously as a primary care doctor in the state of Oregon, I am dedicated to a truly holistic approach to naturopathic healthcare by focusing on treating the whole person (body, mind, and spirit). I primarily use pattern differentiation for diagnosis in order to prescribe organ-specific herbal, mineral, and homeopathic remedies.
- Registered Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in the state of Colorado
- Completed a two-year CNME-certified post-graduate naturopathic medical residency in primary care at the National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) in Portland, Oregon
- Earned a Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from NUNM in Portland, Oregon
- Earned a Certificate in Natural Childbirth from NUNM in Portland, Oregon
- Earned a Bachelor of Science in Biology and a Bachelor of Arts in Music from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® practitioner
- Trained in pelvic floor therapy, craniosacral therapy, and massage
- 5603 Arapahoe Ave Unit 5
- City: Boulder
- State: Colorado
- Zip code: 80303