Google Geocoding API error: You are over your quota.
Main Street Clinic
Naturopathic Family Practice
Dr. Roanne Rouse Houck, N.D. specializes in optimal health and preventative medicine for the whole family.
Additional expertise and interests in naturopathic care for women’s health, functional endocrinology, gastroenterology, dermatology, sport nutrition, fatigue and integrative family practice.
Dr. Houck is a 2001 graduate of the National College of Naturopathic Medicine, located in Portland, OR. NCNM is a four year accredited naturopathic medical school. In 2002, she completed an integrated M.D./N.D. Naturopathic Medical Residency.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9am-5pm
- Availability Wednesday & Friday by special appointment only
COST: The cost for a new patient visit generally ranges from $110 – $175 depending on the time and complexity of the visit and condition(s) being addressed. Follow up visits are typically shorter and billed at a lower rate. Please call for more information regarding scheduling and cost. All visits are pay at time of service. Only a few insurance companies offer reimbursement for Naturopathic Care, please call your insurance provider before your appointment. One yearly physical exam for all privately and group insured individuals is generally covered at 100%; review your insurance handbook. With pre-approval, we are happy to bill your insurance for annual physical exams, non-high school sport physicals and other well child checks; please be aware that you may be responsible for any charges not paid by your insurance provider. Dr. Houck is an in-network provider for all Gunnison County and Gunnison Valley Health Employees. Review you benefit handbook for details. Medicare, Medicaid, CHP and other similar plans are not accepted.
HOW TO SCHEDULE:
- Call 970-641-5363
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
- Lab results from the past 2-3 years if available.
- A list of supplements and/or medications or bring the bottles with you.
- A list of your chief complaints and questions you have.
- If you have gastrointestinal, skin or inflammatory issues, please consider bringing 4-5 day diet diary.
- Dr. Houck is the President of the Colorado Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- A member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Supporting member of the Institute for Natural Medicine
- She is also a distant site preceptor (teacher or mentor) for medical students from all aspects of healthcare.
She is the founder and owner of the Main Street Clinic and Studio. Dr. Houck is a native of Crested Butte and currently lives in Gunnison where she enjoys being active in the outdoors with her husband and two children. She is also the founder, owner and CEO of Acli-Mate® Natural Sport Drinks. Go Higher – Feel Better.
- 320 N Main St.
- City: Gunnison
- State: CO
- Zip code: 81230
- Tel: 970-641-5363