Boulder Natural Health
Dr. Rosia Parrish, ND
is a Naturopathic Doctor at Boulder Natural Health providing natural medicine for for men, women, teens and children. She also has a special interest in working with unexplained infertility, pre-pregnancy optimization, post-partum care, and recurrent pregnancy loss. Dr. Parrish is passionate and motivated to work with patients to find the underlying cause of their health conditions. She utilizes laboratory testing including bloodwork, saliva testing, urine testing, stool analysis, and advanced functional medicine protocols. She believes patients are best served when they have a team of health care providers and often refers to conventional doctors, nutritionists, therapists, acupuncturists, PT specialists, to address all aspects of patient wellness.
Other conditions that Dr. Parrish works with includes autoimmune disease, hormonal imbalances, PMS, PCOS, chronic fatigue, adrenal imbalances, food allergies, digestive health issues including IBS, SIBO, gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, candida, skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis, and low/weak immune function and chronic infections.
Dr. Parrish received her four-year Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology from the University of Colorado at Boulder. While at Bastyr, Dr. Parrish operated six clinics that served low-income and homeless communities in the Seattle area. Dr. Parrish received many awards and scholarships for her academic achievements and civic engagement in community health. Dr. Parrish worked for over a decade in HIV clinical research in Colorado, Argentina, Mexico City, and Washington, DC.
Dr. Parrish is a Naturopathic Doctor registered in the State of Colorado and licensed in Washington. Dr. Parrish is not a medical doctor.
- American Association of Naturopathic Doctors (www.naturopathic.org)
- Colorado Association of Naturopathic Doctors (www.ColoradoND.org)
- Naturopathic Medicine Institute (www.naturopathicmedicineinstitute.org)
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University; Kenmore, Washington
- B.A. in Anthropology with focus on Pharmaceutical Ethics & Medical Anthropology, University of Colorado; Boulder, Colorado. Graduated with highest honors of summa cum laude with distinction and valedictorian.
- Pre-Med Coursework, University of Colorado; Boulder, Colorado
- State of Washington, Naturopathic Doctor
- State of Colorado, Naturopathic Doctor
Specialized Training & Certifications
- Biotherapeutic Drainage
- Craniosacral Therapy and Zero Balancing
- Myofascial and Visceral Manipulation
- Naturopathic Fertility Management, now called Perfect Fertility
- New England School of Homeopathy
- Doula, trained by Penny Simkin
- Foot Reflexology
- Addiction Medicine, trained at Hazelden Betty Ford
- Functional Medicine
- Advanced Gynecology and Practicum
- Methylation and Clinical Nutrigenomics
- 350 Broadway Suite 200
- City: Boulder
- State: CO
- Zip code: 80305
- Tel: 3039603920
- Fax: (866)360-6149